<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/1341030359962446843?origin\x3dhttps://holdingtheseballoons.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
When i say love♥
I was calling you.

Biography

I just want to say Hi! to YOU. You are entering holdingtheseballoons.bs.com. Enjoy your time here! Fast facts bout me :

The name is Flavia. Pronounced similar to Fluff-ee-ya. I'm technically 13 years old. Leave in somewhere near Jakarta. I'm in love with Books, Photography and Vanilla ice cream. And, Balloons, of course! They're famous, like obviously you'll know who they are. ;) I'm a die-hard fan of Light Blue, White and Black. Not much of Pink. Cookies and Cakes are my two best friends, they're always by my side whenever I need them. My greatest enemies are Liar, Backstabber, Hypocrite and Nag. I hate them a lot. World would be such a better place without them all.

Twitter || Facebook || Tumblr || Formspring
Y!M || MSN

Mediabox

"If we live our life in fear,
I'll wait a thousand years
Just to see you smile again "


Sweetdesires

Did I hear someone said "cookies" or "cakes"?

See him once again
Sony VAIO/MacBook
Buy the newest song albums
DSLR! Of course!
New Cell Phone!
IPod


Tagboard


Linksboard

Meet the people I love♥

Ciel Nisa Reta Laoshi Pak Bona
Farhan Yasmin Morla

Pastentries

Are you sure you want to turn back the time and read about my past?

♥ September 2009
♥ October 2009
♥ November 2009
♥ December 2009
♥ January 2010
♥ February 2010
♥ April 2010
♥ May 2010
♥ June 2010
♥ July 2010
♥ August 2010


Creditorials

Layout Designer:
♥chocodiiction-lovesxoxo*
Others:
♥ ♥ ♥


Friday, May 7, 2010

“I sit and blink my eyes. I see the corridor in front of me. I don’t know why, it reminds me on you. It reminds me to the times we had together. When you always here for me, always here next to me. But now? Am i about to see you again? Or not? I don’t know and i don’t want to know where would this relationship ended. I know i’m gonna miss you. Your smile, your laugh, your lips, your sweet sayings that always cheer me up. I just wish you’ll never go. But i know, you can’t. So, i just sit here, looking the corridor, and weeping by myself.”

Labels:

♥just let your mind wide open
11:19 PM